The website www.kb-pojistovna.cz is owned and operated by Komerční pojišťovna, a.s., having its registered office at Karolinská 1/650, 186 00 Prague 8, recorded in the Commercial Register of the Municipal Court in Prague, Section B, Entry No 3362, Corporate ID: 6399 8017, Tax ID: CZ63998017, which is authorised to exercise the ownership rights to the aforementioned website in accordance with the Copyright Act, No 121/2000 Coll. (hereinafter the “Operator”).
The Operator is the owner of any copyright in the material posted by the Operator on the website www.kb-pojistovna.cz, including any text, page design, technical drawings, graphics, pictures or images posted on the website, as well as any copyright in the selection and method of arranging the files contained on this website.
The publication of any data or information on the website www.kb-pojistovna.cz, with the exception of this document, will not be considered as an act in law, unless expressly agreed otherwise.
What cookies are
Cookies are small text files stored on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. They help remember your activities and preferences for a certain amount of time so you don't have to reload them when you return to the site or move from one page to another. The information is used to optimize the services provided through this website, including subpages and links. Each website may send its own cookies to your browser if your browser settings allow it.
Types of cookies
- Technical cookies are necessary for the correct functioning of the website. If you did not have them in your browser, the website would not work correctly - for example, they would not remember your preferences about the language version of the website or the information you entered, and you would have to re-enter it each time.
- Analytical cookies help website owners to understand well how visitors use the site. These cookies are stored on your device and may contain your browser's anonymous identifier, ie. analytical cookies do not identify yourselves as individuals, they only identify access to the site and your behavior as a user accessing through certain device. They are mainly used for site usage statistics (such as re-visiting websites from the same browser on the same device, tracking web browsing activity).
- Marketing cookies allow you to display targeted advertising on internet websites that are involved in this advertising system. Targeted advertising is based on the behavior of an anonymous user or user group on a website, by identifying their browser as described above. For example, if you were looking for a good mobile call last time, targeted advertising is likely to offer or remind you of this service the next time you visit. Other sites that are involved in this ad system include some social networking sites.
|__utma||2 years from creating cookies or update||__utma 2 years from creating cookies or update Analytical cookie generated by Google Analytics, used for statistical purposes to identify the user and to provide full analytics functionality. Stores browser ID.|
|__utmb||30 minutes from creating cookies or update||Analytical cookie generated by Google Analytics, used for statistical purposes, in web analytics. Specifically, it is used to identify new user and new visit.|
|__utmc||while visiting website only||Analytical cookie generated by Google Analytics, used for statistical purposes, in web analytics. Specifically, it is used in connection together with cookie _utmb to identify new user or new visit.|
|__utmt||10 minutes from creating cookies or update||Analytical cookie generated by Google Analytics, used for statistical purposes, in web analytics. Specifically, it is used for limiting frequency of requests, thus optimizing the operation of the system.|
|__utmz||6 months from creating cookies or update||Analytical cookie generated by Google Analytics, used for statistical purposes, in web analytics. Specifically, it stores the campaign source to determine where the user came from.|
|fg_cookie_policy_accepted||1 year from creating cookies||Technical cookie generated from website kb-pojistovna.cz. It stores information about user´s confirmation of Cookies Terms in „cookies bar“.|
|JSESSIONID||while visiting website only||Technical cookie generated from website kb-pojistovna.cz. It stores users statuses between page requests.|
Cookies mentioned above could be available to certain third parties, especially marketing companies and website provider, for the purpose of assessment the use websites by visitors.
- edit, limit, delete or even completely block cookies in the web browser on your device. In this case, the functionality of these pages may be limited.
- reject cookies in advance by selecting the appropriate settings in your browser. However, if you do, you may be forced to set some options manually each time you visit the site, and some web site services and features may not work.
For information how cookies are set in your browser, visit the browser's website (Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer).
The operator of this website declares that this website aims to provide maximum accessibility of all its content and functions for all internet users.
The content of the website conforms to XHTML 1.0 Transitional, the visual aspect of the presentation has been created using CSS 3.
While working on this website, its authors followed methodological instructions to regulation no. 64/2008 Coll. issued by The Ministry of the Interior of the Czech Republic and the main standards WCAG 2.0 (Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0, of 11. 12. 2008) were observed, with emphasis on meeting the rules Level A, and to methodology instructions of project “Blind Friendly Web 2.3” of the United Organization of Blind and Purblind of the Czech Republic (dated 31. 3. 2005).
Recommended browser additions
In the PDF format, we provide some documents and additional information of great volume and these are suitable for downloading. In order to view these documents it is suitable to have Adobe Reader installed – it is available for free download on the web of Adobe Systems, Inc.
Part of the documents are posted in some of the formats of Microsoft Office applications. For all these formats, there is a viewer available on the web of Microsoft Corporation, you can download it for free and install it on your computer; or you can download the free office pack, Open Office.