Insurance Programme Platinum
Who is insured?
- each payment card holder
- holder´s partner
- dependant children of the holder and their partner aged under 21 if travelling together with the holder
- the partner and children are insured only if travelling together with the holder
What risks are insured?
- cost of the necessary medical treatment up to CZK 5,000,000
- medical transport and repatriation back to the home country
- permanent consequences or death due to an accident
- accompaniment of children returning home
- damage liability
- legal assistance
- delay, loss or theft of luggage
- flight delay or cancellation
- tour cancellation
- home assistance service
- trip equipment
- ski and golf equipment
- services related to a motor vehicle
- Lifestyle assistance services
Insurance indemnity limits
Max. indemnity in CZK
|Health emergency insurance|
|Medical expenses in case of a health emergency||5,000,000||5,000,000||5,000,000|
|Medical transport and repatriation||yes||yes||yes|
|Hospital visit by a close person||fare||fare||fare|
|Transport of the deceased||yes||yes||yes|
|Premature necessary return to home country||fare||fare||fare|
|Extension of stay||12,000||12,000||12,000|
|Return of other insured persons to home country||fare||fare||fare|
|Accompaniment of children returning home||-||-||fare|
|Sum insured for permanent consequences of an accident||2,000,000||2,000,000||2,000,000|
|Sum insured for death due to an accident||2,000,000||2,000,000||2,000,000|
|Legal assistance insurance|
|Bail delivery cost||200,000||200,000||200,000|
|Damage liability insurance||3,000,000||3,000,000||3,000,000|
|Insurance of losses directly related to air travelling|
|Flight delay, flight cancellation||15,000||15,000||-|
|Delay of luggage||15,000||15,000||-|
|Loss, theft, damage or destruction of luggage||50,000||50,000||50,000|
|Missing the flight||15,000||15,000||15,000|
(insured´s financial participation)
|Home assistance service||15,000||15,000||15,000|
|Insurance and services relating to a motor vehicle|
|Vehicle repair on the spot or towing to a garage||10,000||10,000||-|
|Towing of the vehicle back to home country or to the destination||yes||yes||-|
|Hiring a substitute driver||yes||yes||-|
|Continuation of the trip or return home (fare or car hire)||yes||yes||-|
|Delivery of spare parts||yes||yes||-|
|Accommodation for the vehicle repair period||15,000||15,000||-|
|Lifestyle assistance services||yes||yes||yes|
When and where are you insured?
The insurance applies to an unlimited number of private and business trips beginning and ending in the Czech Republic. The insurance is only effective abroad during the first 90 consecutive days of the trip.
The insurance naturally includes high-quality worldwide services of the company AXA ASSISTANCE CZ s. r. o. These services are provided 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and the operators can speak Czech and other languages as well.
The product Lifestyle Assistance is an above-standard service which is designed for the most demanding clients and should provide its users with maximum comfort when travelling or staying abroad for private or business purposes. The core of the product is a comprehensive provision of various services.
How to arrange the insurance?
What to do if an insured event occurs?
Should an insured event arise, please contact the assistance company AXA Assistance at the telephone number (+420) 272 10 10 33.
- contact the assistance company without undue delay
- keep the originals of medical reports, diagnoses, lists of treatment procedures and bills, or originals of these documents´ duplicates
- notify the assistance company of the insured event in writing immediately after you return from the trip
The assistance company guarantees that the physician and health-care facilities will be reimbursed for the cost related to the necessary medical treatment or to the transport of the insured back to his/her home country, including the professional medical accompaniment.
How to contact the assistance company?
AXA ASSISTANCE CZ s. r. o.
140 62 Prague 4
Tel.: +420 272 10 10 30
In a short telephone conversation you provide the assistance company with this basic information:
- payment card number
- name, surname and birth certificate number of the insured who is in need
- brief description and circumstances of the insured event
- address and telephone number of the place from which you are calling
The operator will call you back in order to get more detailed information and to provide you with instructions.