Travel insurance Easy for payment cards of KB
Who is insured?
- each payment card holder
- dependant children of the holder aged under 21 if travelling together with the holder
What risks are insured?
- cost of the necessary medical treatment up to CZK 1,500,000
- medical transport and repatriation back to the home country
- transport of the deceased
- damage liability insurance
Insurance indemnity limits
Max. indemnity in CZK
|Health Emergency Insurance|
|Medical expenses on health emergency treatment||1,500,000||1,500,000|
|Medical transport and repatriation||1,500,000||1,500,000|
|Transport of the deceased||100,000||100,000|
|Damage liability insurance|
|Health damage liability insurance||1,000,000||1,000,000|
|Property damage liability insurance||500,000||500,000|
When and where are you insured?
The insurance applies to an unlimited number of private and business trips beginning and ending in the Czech Republic. The insurance is only effective abroad during the first 60 consecutive days of the trip.
The insurance naturally includes high-quality worldwide services of the company AXA ASSISTANCE CZ s. r. o. These services are provided 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and the operators can speak Czech and other languages as well.
How to arrange the insurance?
What to do if an insured event occurs?
Should an insured event arise, please contact the assistance company AXA Assistance at the telephone number (+420) 272 10 10 30.
- contact the assistance company without undue delay
- keep the originals of medical reports, diagnoses, lists of treatment procedures and bills, or originals of these documents´ duplicates
- notify the assistance company of the insured event in writing immediately after you return from the trip
The assistance company guarantees that the physician and health-care facilities will be reimbursed for the cost related to the necessary medical treatment or to the transport of the insured back to his/her home country, including the professional medical accompaniment.
How to contact the assistance company?
AXA ASSISTANCE CZ s. r. o.
140 62 Prague 4
Tel.: +420 272 10 10 30
In a short telephone conversation you provide the assistance company with this basic information:
- payment card number
- name, surname and birth certificate number of the insured who is in need
- brief description and circumstances of the insured event
- address and telephone number of the place from which you are calling
The operator will call you back in order to get more detailed information and to provide you with instructions.