My travel insurance/My travel insurance family
Travel insurance for holders of payment cards issued by Komerční banka, a. s.
Who is insured?
- each payment card holder
- For My travel insurance family as well:
- holder´s partner
- dependant children/grandchildren of the holder and their partner aged under 21 if travelling together with the holder
What risks are insured?
- cost of the necessary medical treatment up to CZK 2,500,000
- medical transport and repatriation back to the home country
- accompaniment of children returning home
- death due to an accident
- damage liability
Insurance indemnity limits (CZK)
|Holder||Husband, partner||Child, Grandchild|
|Health emergency insurance|
|Medical expenses in case of a health emergency||2 500 000 (limit 20 000 dental treatment)||2 500 000 (limit 20 000 dental treatment)||2 500 000 (limit 20 000 dental treatment)|
|Medical transport and repatriation||included within medical expenses limit|
|Hospital visit by a close person|
|Transport of the deceased|
|Premature necessary return to home country|
|Stay prolongation– max. 5 nights, 2 500CZK/night|
|Accompaniment of children returning home|
|Accident insurance - till 31. 12. 2021 valid as well for Czech Republic|
|Sum insured of the basic accident insurance for death due to an accident||100 000||100 000||100 000|
|Damage liability insurance (health) – till 31. 12. 2021 valid as well for Czech Republic||1 000 000||1 000 000||1 000 000|
|Damage liability insurance (property, animal) – till 31. 12. 2021 valid as well for Czech Republic||1 000 000||1 000 000||1 000 000|
|Luggage insurance (till 31. 12. 2021 valid as well for Czech Republic)
(insured´s financial participation)
|Unused holiday insurance (till 31. 12. 2021 valid as well for Czech Republic)||500/day, max. 5000||500/day, max. 5000||500/day, max. 5000|
When and where are you insured?
The insurance applies to an unlimited number of private and business trips beginning and ending in the Czech Republic. The insurance is only effective abroad during the first 90 consecutive days of the trip.
The insurance naturally includes high-quality worldwide services of the company AXA ASSISTANCE CZ s. r. o. These services are provided 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and the operators can speak Czech and other languages as well.
How to arrange the insurance?
What to do if an insured event occurs?
Should an insured event arise, please contact the assistance company AXA Assistance at the telephone number (+420) 272 10 10 30.
- contact the assistance company without undue delay
- keep the originals of medical reports, diagnoses, lists of treatment procedures and bills, or originals of these documents´ duplicates
- notify the assistance company of the insured event in writing immediately after you return from the trip
The assistance company guarantees that the physician and health-care facilities will be reimbursed for the cost related to the necessary medical treatment or to the transport of the insured back to his/her home country, including the professional medical accompaniment.
How to contact the assistance company?
AXA ASSISTANCE CZ s. r. o.
140 62 Prague 4
Tel.: +420 272 10 10 30
In a short telephone conversation you provide the assistance company with this basic information:
- payment card number
- name, surname and birth certificate number of the insured who is in need
- brief description and circumstances of the insured event
- address and telephone number of the place from which you are calling
The operator will call you back in order to get more detailed information and to provide you with instructions.